- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Hyrule Warriors
- Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
- One Piece: Super Grand Battle! X
- Mario Party 10
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
- Fire Emblem Fates
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
Marth is a tall swordsman with blue hair. He wears black pants with long brown boots. He tunic light blue with gold accents. He wears armour on his upper body and a belt on his waist that holds his sheath. His hands are covered by fingerless gloves. In his left hand he holds his sword, the Falchion. He wears a golden tiara and a blue cape with a red interior lining. He is standing upright with one hand holding his sword and the other holding his sheath.
The first hero from the Fire Emblem series, Marth is the prince of Altea and descendant of the hero Anri. He’s known as an exceptional swordfighter, swinging his blade with grace. He and an ever-growing group of stalwarts fought to free the continent of Archanea after it was invaded by the kingdom of Doluna and the dark dragon, Medeus. His kingdom was than taken again by one of his former allies he then took it back.
- A customer once bought a defected Marth amiibo with not one head, but two instead. The extra head was not connected, but in the packaging.
- Another defect found in the Marth amiibo is that he was found on multiple occasions wielding two Falchions. A similar defect can be found in the Samus amiibo but with her arm cannons
- Marth is currently the 4th best selling amiibo in Japan, and the 8th in Europe.
- Marth, along with Villager and Wii Fit Trainer, makes up the "Holy Trinity" of Amiibo. They are referred to as such because of their extreme rarity in stores. However, Nintendo announced that in May 2015, Marth amiibos would be coming back in stores
- Marth, along with Villager, are the only amiibo to get a redesign. They are both used as the UK & Japan restock.